|<< Tagasi esilehele
||Implementation Engineering Manager
||We are looking for someone to lead our Implementation Engineering team who speaks both business and technical language fluently, is passionate about hands-on technical consulting and creative problem solving. If you are self-motivated and love working in a fast pace, dynamic environment, with complicated code and new technologies then MOVE Guides is the place for you!
MOVE Guides is disrupting the talent mobility market. Our promise to you is to provide you with opportunities to work with talented teams around the world and support you as you grow your career. Your promise to us is to execute with commitment, passion and energy.
About the role:
Leading our Implementation Engineering team, you are acting as a technical consultant and project managing concurrent projects all differing in size, complexity, and geographic locations. This role will report to the Director of Engineering
You are working with our Implementation Team to implement our software with our clients; analyzing, preparing and testing impacted systems; and being the point of contact for all technical components of a project.
This role is absolutely integral in ensuring we move forward as a business as you are supporting our implementations taking our customers from a completed sales process to being live with our technology.
• Manage the technical deployment of the Talent Mobility Cloud platform for new customers during the implementation programme
• Managing the Implementation Engineering Team, providing hands on technical guidance, mentoring and support
• Formal testing, troubleshooting, and QA
• Development and maintenance of internal and client-facing documentation
• Creation of tooling and screens for configuration
• Integration with key third parties and customer APIs
• Defining data migration strategy
About the Engineering Team
We are an agile team working in fortnightly sprint release cycles. The engineering team is divided into product verticals.
We have a very open environment and all ideas and feedback are welcomed. We have plenty of opportunities for this via project kick-off and round table sessions, regular reviews, retrospectives, tech discussions and debates.
We love to learn. To help accelerate learning, we frequently hold drop-in sessions, lunch and learns and occasionally you may be working on proof of concepts to bring in new ideas or technologies.
We have a relaxed office vibe, no suits, geek t-shirts welcomed.
About the company
MOVE Guides (https://www.moveguides.com) is a technology company offering mobility management software for some of the largest and best-known companies in the world to help them relocate their workforce around the world.
Globally, companies spend $150bn annually moving talent, however very few rate their mobility program as best in class. We partner with HR and finance departments to manage and deliver full global mobility programs for new hires, relocations, projects and expatriate assignments across more than 200 locations and with a global network of more than 1,000 vendor partners.
In 6 years, we have grown to 200 employees in our offices in London, San Francisco, Seattle, Tallinn, Dublin and Hong Kong. In March 2017, we acquired an Estonian company called Teleport (http://teleport.org). In January 2018, we acquired Polaris Global Mobility creating the first full solution for global mobility management
||• Great communication and customer facing skills
• Process improvement and planning experience or mentality
• SQL knowledge is desirable
• Creation of tooling and configuration scripts
• You are able to interpret business requirements and define technical requirements with business stakeholders
• Project management skills including managing timelines, triaging requirements, managing priorities and stakeholder management
• Experience with Jira to manage time allocation, requirements and reporting
||Vaata kontaktandmeid ja kandideeri