|<< Tagasi esilehele
||Specialist, Anti-Money Laundering Compliance (French)
||We’re seeking an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Specialist, based in our European Regional Center in Vilnius. In this role, you will operate within Global AML Investigations & Suspicious Activity Report (GAI) team. GAI is responsible for identifying potential risks to Western Union by identifying money laundering, terrorist financing, and fraudulent activity related to potential or current agent locations.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Conduct research and analysis of consumer transactions to identify money laundering and other potential risks
• Undertake suspicious activity reporting according Company's policies
• Work cross-functionally with global teams across the organization
• Job specific trainings will be provided
||• An aptitude for continuous learning
• Ability to work in the team and contribute to the organizational initiatives
• Strong analytical and problem solving qualities
• Good written and verbal communication, and proficiency with software such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access.
• College degree or equivalent in any field. Fresh graduates are welcome!
• Job experience in the financial services or compliance industry considered as advantage
• Fluency in French (English required)
||Vaata kontaktandmeid ja kandideeri