||This client is a leading global IT company who operate worldwide. They highly value their employees as is evident from the generous salaries and employee benefits offered. They also offer an excellent working environment and understand that employees are the backbone of the business. This is a standout role available with an international company which will allow you to develop your experience and grow your skill set.
You will be representing a multinational company that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, providing excellent customer services. In return, the company will provide you with excellent perks, world-class training and an amazing international experience.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
• Monitor customer service levels and performance, and address performance concerns
• Lead, support and coach representatives in team
• Ensure product concerns are documented, tracked, up to date and forwarded to next higher level
• Report out on status and resolution of product concerns
• Chair team meetings: draft agenda, facilitate meetings, ensure minutes are prepared and circulated